Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Library Thing - Week 5, Thing 11

I've actually been using Library Thing for awhile, though I haven't recently worked on updating it.
I predominantly use it for readers advisory when I can picture the book, but can't put my mind around the author or title. Sometimes all I know is that it was a mystery or about vampires, so when I use Library Thing, I try to add tags that will allow me to search. Especially for mysteries, I'll just put a couple of titles in, like for the Cat Who series. Just something to jog my memory. I've read them all, I don't need to list them all! Here's a link to my Library Thing page: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/hmays

1 comment:

JimD said...

Library Thing really is handy - although updating it does take time. I have a spot as well but haven't been keeping up with it. That's the one thing that amazes me about people who are so involved in all these collaborative web tools. Where do they find the time????